Temps plein Mechanical Engineer – 12608
NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi n'est plus valide car elle est expiré depuis plus de 30 jours.
Informations sur l'offre d'emploi
Do you want to advance your career? Join one of the teams at our mills in scenic regions of Quebec and Ontario. You’ll have the opportunity for a career that enables you to grow and take up many challenges!
What can you expect? A dynamic, automated, modern environment, away from big cities and traffic jams! An experienced multidisciplinary team that will guide you.
What inspires you:
* Taking part in creating an injury-free workplace, while respecting occupational health and safety standards and environmental regulations
* Developing, planning and deploying projects to increase equipment performance and reliability, with the goal of improving productivity and reducing maintenance costs
* Analyzing the causes of mechanical failures and production downtime and making appropriate recommendations
* Providing daily technical support to internal customers in accordance with their needs
* Preparing for scheduled production shutdowns
* Identifying best practices for preventive equipment maintenance
* Providing support for equipment improvement, modification and replacement projects
What we are looking for:
* Dynamic professionals who think outside the box and want to demonstrate their skills and ideas
* Holders of a bachelor’s degree in engineering
* People who put health and safety first.
What we offer you:
* A competitive compensation and benefits package
* An attractive defined-contribution pension plan
* Fifteen days of annual vacation on hiring
* Training and professional development
* Reimbursement of your professional dues
* A management team that encourages autonomy and creativity
A range of workplaces is available to you:
* Thunder Bay
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Resolute Forest Products is an equal opportunity employer.
Jobs where you grow
We are a global leader in the forest products industry offering a dynamic and safe work environment with opportunities and challenges that will help develop your skills.
With a diverse range of pulp, paper, tissue and wood products sold in over 70 countries, Resolute owns or operates some 40 facilities, as well as power generation assets, in Canada and the United States.
We are a company writing a new story for itself in a rapidly changing industry. We have made important inroads to ensure long-term profitability and to be an environmental supplier of choice. In order to remain a leader in our field, we are looking for individuals who are driven and eager to learn. Come take part of our history and be part of the change!
How are we building the Resolute of the future?
Find out in our Annual Report, available at resolutefp.com/publications.
Join the conversation!
Visit The Resolute Blog at blog.resolutefp.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
Comment postulerTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=91fc9230bf76769a19864ed4311590cd
30 total views, 1 today