Permanent Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist
NOTE : Cette offre d'emploi n'est plus valide car elle est expiré depuis plus de 30 jours.
Informations sur l'offre d'emploi
At TalentMinded, our mission is to create a competitive advantage for our clients by helping them recruit the right talent to build their culture and grow their business.
We are partners with our clients. We get involved in their corporate events, branding, and social media. When possible we’re on site and involved in workforce planning.
We believe there is a critical gap in recruiting and that there is a short runway in many agencies and in-house recruiting roles. We want to change that. At TalentMinded, we reward you for the time you put in – this is not a commission-based role.
If you’ve never considered recruiting before, this is your chance to explore the world of talent acquisition. With the flexibility to work remotely, this is so much more than a traditional recruiting job. We love people with a passion for ideas and those that are always raising the bar! That means your ideas will be heard, often implemented and most importantly appreciated and celebrated.
Here’s what our new Bilingual Talent Advisor will do:
- Learn client’s culture and hiring criteria through intake sessions.
- Build talent pools and drive social media content to attract bilingual candidates.
- Screen and interview candidates in French and in English, assessing for language fluency, technical knowledge and culture fit.
- Provide a high standard of candidate experience.
- Assist with internal projects as required – we do our best to give our staff the freedom to take on projects related to their growth and professional development including process improvements, new technology, meetups, thought leadership and more.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Hiring manager and candidate satisfaction. We love data and survey everything!
- Client retention. Your success is our success. We win as a team!
- Number of submissions to hiring manager interviews (conversion rates).
- Offer acceptance rates.
- Fit with our culture and core values.
What you bring to our team:
- A commitment to learning and growing your career in recruiting.
- Fluency in written and verbal French and English.
- An ability to build and foster relationships.
- Solid business acumen with hands-on experience working in a multi-layered team.
- A passion for process with outstanding organizational and prioritization skills.
- The initiative to make a difference. You don’t need to be told what to do, you see gaps and you fill them.
- An expert-level understanding of Gmail and Google Drive.
Here’s what you should know about TalentMinded:
- We believe that recruitment is a critical business process; not just a function of HR.
- We love technology but we also value the importance of face-to-face meetings.
- We have processes but we aren’t strangled in layers of approval.
- We care about candidate experience – a lot.
- We believe in developing strong employer brands and the employment value proposition.
- We want you to grow with us – help us deliver the best candidate experience in the field.
This is an elite, focused, responsive environment where your ideas will be heard, often implemented and most importantly celebrated. We reward you for the time you put in – this is not a commission-based role.
As an employer, our mission is to help develop the next generation of talent acquisition leaders. If you want to be part of that change, express your interest here and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Glassdoor.
TalentMinded welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
41 total views, 1 today